1. Group is consist with more than three people who have the common goals to get together.
2. There are ten characters of group as following.
- Interdependence: every member is dependent with one another.
- Common goals: the driving force to get together the people like-minded.
- Group personality: when the team create a identity. This is the group personality.
- Commitment: group members spend in their tasks.
- Cohesiveness: group members ‘s responsiblity to better future of group.
- Group conflict: sometimes conflict is a good things to group advance.
- Social facilitation: group member go ahead with each other.
- Gender differences: difference between members make some change.
- Group size: the population of group member. group size is disputed small and large.
- Norms: the rules every member should obey.
3. There are a sea of methods stimulate members to get into a positive participation.
- Introduce it at a favorable time so that it gets the group’s full attention and consideration.
- Choosing the best length for a comment requires good judgment.
- remember that meanings are in people, not in words.